Thursday, August 6, 2009

1st Birthday Party

















Yes, it has almost been a year since Sydney was born. I am not even going to say "I can't believe how fast it has flown by", because anyone with kids knows.......

We had Sydney's party last weekend at a little park in Wilsonville with close family and friends. Sydney had lots of fun playing in the fountains with her cousins and friends, and I am pretty sure its safe to say she loves cupcakes as much as her mama.

Thanks to all of our friends and family for supporting us as we navigated our first year as parents!!!
Sidenote: There really were lots of people at the party, I just didn't do a good job taking pictures of any of them!! I have really got to work on this....








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm loving the hat, if only it were red and a lawnmower in front of her.LOL Jill lets me know whenever you post something and I come and check it out. Birthday Girl is soo cute, and it looks like your enjoying motherhood. Come see us something. - Sheryl