Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Under Construction

So it's almost 11pm and the quick blog beautification that I thought I could finish tonight is not complete. I just wanted my blog fans, all 2 of you, to know that I am still hard at work constructing a new header.... It's the big rectangle at the top of the page..... Not that any of you probably care, but this one dosen't really match my new flowers....

Is it just me Jill, or did Scrapblog start charging for wayyyy more backgrounds??

Stay tuned...

3 comments:

blessedmama said...

Nice job, Amy! Your blog is beautiful - as is your daughter - as is your heart! She is growing sooo quikly, I can't believe she is almost ONE! I miss you, but am glad to still be in the loop...keep posting! Blessings~Joy

Jill@Barnes Yard said...

Ummmm love the background! Yes the header is not matching. What? I never pay for anything. :)

The Dukes' Family said...

I do like the background, but your header still doesn't match...slacker! Get with it! Can't wait to finally see you guys this coming weekend!