Friday, June 1, 2007

First Blog


Well, with two weeks left in school I thought that I would set up a place for people (friends, family, and students) to check up on me when we are apart. Also, it is a way for me to hear from all of you. Please be looking for updates from my trip to Europe with Amy over the summer as well as all of the other things going on soon. I am also hoping to post some pictures of our trip to this site for people to enjoy. For now I'll put a picture of our kids and us at Breakaway two years ago. That's all for now. David

5 comments:

Katie K said...

Alright, I'm the first person to comment! Well i hope you guys have fun on your trip!
~katie~

Amber_Jojo said...

Hey Sheldon it is Amber A.K.A JoJo. Hey I hope you and Amy have a fun time in Eroupe with out me

Rebelraider14 said...

hey Sheldon this Austin A.K.A RebelRaider14. i just wanted to say have a GREAT time on your trip

Nadya said...

Spoiled Brat!!! im joking, acually, i hope you have an awesome trip, make the best of it. -nadya-

Kylee said...

Hey,
How are you? I hope you are having fun over there. Tell Amy I said hi. Have a GREAT Trip and get back at me when you can!!
My Email Adress is
Kylee_mk@hotmail.com
If you want to write me and say stuff... well later!!
Love ya
~Kylee~