Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Europe Bound


So tomorrow is the big day! Amy and I are leaving for Paris. We are going to take Toby to Brent and Jen's (they have graciously offered to watch him). Then Jen is taking us to the airport. We have all of the neighbors on watch for our house and the alarm is set, so hopefully the house is good. Our neighbor Tylor has offered to mow the yard and water everything in our absence. So I think we have everything taken care of, but finalizing the packing today has been stressful. Trying to remember everything we need to take is a lot of work! Anyway, I checked the 10 day forecast for: Paris, Venice, and Florence. Looks like we'll be getting wet in Paris (sad story), but Venice and Florence should be beautiful. We are super excited, but it just seems so surreal right now. Keep checking for updates while we are over there. When I can find a computer I will try to make an entry. If anyone needs to contact me you can do so on this blog or via email at: dnasheldon@msn.com That's it for now. Keep praying for us and adios! Dave

3 comments:

The Dukes' Family said...

Hi Guys! Toby is doing fine so far...only a few cries since he heard us come in the house from dropping you off at the airport. Oh wait...I heard a third...it is long and loud! I am on my way outside to throw him a bone :) Have fun, drink good wine for me, and take lots of pictures :) Love, Jen

stas said...

hey sheldon! Its Stas well today is my birthday and my room was a little mess and mom yelled at me for it. So I cleaned up and found the paper with your site on it. I decided to check it out. I ended up making my own. Well I hope you and Amy are having a wonderful time! Take care and hope to hear from you soon!

cesarA said...

hey what up shelson hope u and ure wife have a great time. hpe u dont grade this comment. using I/C and all that
c u laterz
god is love cesar arellano