Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Blog'n is fun


I showed Amy the blog (as I was excited about it) and she said, "You should put a picture of us on it." So...I will put one there. And a super cool one of us on our way to an Oregon game at Autzen stadium. Who am I to ignore the words of my wife? Also, I am excited because this weekend I'm taking the 8th grade wrestlers camping. It's our annual trip, but this time the kids from French Prarie are coming too. I think it'll be fun. Then next week we have the PBS field trip on Monday and the 8th grade field trip on Tuesday. Then it's just time to hang out with the kids and celebrate our two years together. I'm sad that it's coming to an end with these kids. They are an awesome group and we are finally at a point where they are independent learners and my job is just to be a facilitator. Next year I'll have to start off all over again holding their hands through every part of any though process. Ug! Oh well...that's why we teachers make the big bucks right!? :-)

4 comments:

Katie K said...

I love how you totally quote Amy with,"You should put a picture of us on it." That's good use of quotation marks, i would say thats a 6 on conventions.lol Love it! ~katie~

Nadya said...

well, ur life sounds exciting. doing nothing but having fun. well, ha, u felt the same about us when we came into ur class. have fun with the next year seventh graders. -nadya-

the only thing you could be the king of is the king of stupids!!!! lol said...

i made an account just so i could leave a comment i just want to say awwww... well we're going to miss you to ): HAVE FUN NEXT YEAR WITH THOSE RUGRATS!!!!!! lol jk

*~OliviA~* said...

Yeah...im gonna miss your class.*tear!!
it was so sad to leave!
well... now you'll have to start over with those 6th graders..Oh-Boy!! that should be lots of fun!!
love always
*~OliviA~*