Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Buyer beware.......

I've never heard of a Kirby doing this before, but I had to share my story to keep others safe..... Saturday I left my vacuum out in the hallway after using it. I walked by it several times thinking I should put it away, but never got around to it. That night as I was headed into our bedroom it jumped out in front of me in a dark hallway and nearly took my life. I know it jumped out at me, because it is impossible that I would be so stupid and walk right into it......
This was one of those moments that you would love to have on camera. I had a glass of water in my hand that went flying, and yet somehow ended up all over my head!! I went straight over the handle, and Kirbys really are built like tanks. I have bruises on my abdomen and legs to prove it. I lay on the ground on top of the vacuum half laughing and half crying!! Ahhh..... Just another one of those humbling moments.
Please you can never be to cautious around an unplugged vaccuum in a dark hallway. Share this with everyone you know, so that no one else falls prey to this dangerous attacker.
I couldn't resist!!

2 comments:

Jill@Barnes Yard said...

The most dangerous thing I've encountered with Kirby is the crazy salesman that stayed at my house until 11:00 PM and took pictures of our kids with his phone! At least he offered to give us the vacuum for the low price of $900 (he started with $2400) if we gave him cash.
PS Nate is not allowed to let any more salespeople in our house.

The Fair Family Times said...

Amy! This was great! Thanks for following my blog...I need to be better about posting on it! With kids, there is never a dull moment so there is no excuse!