Friday, February 12, 2010

Big Girl Potty


Sydney has been pretty intersted in the potty for a couple weeks, but last night when she said "potty" I took her in and let her sit on it. I was super suprised when I saw that she had actually gone potty. So suprised in fact that I left the bathroom for just a minute and came back to find that she had pooped all over the floor.... It was on the rug, on her feet, on the potty... My excitement quickly turned into disgust! I tried to get her in the bath, but her dirty feet and behind deposited some floaties, which yucked me out even more. She was really confused about why she was in the tub, and I didn't want to freak her out after only one time going potty so we let her out of the tub, scrubbed it thoroughly and came back for a bath later. She made another potty this morning, and I was much quicker to get that diaper back on her little buns, to avoid anymore messes.... Let the fun begin!!

2 comments:

The Dukes' Family said...

WooHoo Sydney! Keep up the good potty work!

The Fair Family Times said...

Very proud moment!