Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Neigh Neigh


A little too brave..... around my dad's big ASS. (it's a monster mule)


"Here you go" one of her favorite little sayings

Stick to the grass! Stay away from the dumplings!!!






I am still not sure how much Sydney liked her first ride on Grams and Papa's ponies. For a little girl who wants to ride everything, she held on pretty tight, and looked pretty serious. She was most excited when mommy got on for a quick circle. Notice there are no pictures of this!!! The farm is a great place for such a little busy body!

3 comments:

Tiffanypiscitelli@hotmail.com said...

Hi Amy,
I'm so glad I finally found you. Congrats on your beautiful daughter. Danny and I have a 3 year old son Dominic, we are living in West Linn. You are one person from my past I would love to reconnect with. My phone #is 503-381-2051 and my email is tiffanypiscitelli@hotmail.com. I would love to see you again. Take care.
Tiffany

Minakhi said...

Lice is creative think all the best time in your life I've liked this a lot. Please keep
continuing your creation.This is Baby is very Nicely Every time all the Best Time in your life

binboy said...

I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It's always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained! I'm sure you had fun writing this article.I have boon looking everywhere to find the information bout this you know.

seo forum