Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Is it fall yet??

This picture was probably taken right before she ripped the glasses off one of our faces, or hit us with one of her toys, because she looks wayyyy to sweet. She is starting to learn NO, and even shakes her head when she knows she shouldn't be doing something, but she can be a little stinker sometimes. She especially loves to pull my hair, which really hurts. She starts laughing and comes back for more as soon as I get her little hands free.

Sydney was trying to feed Toby a bowl from her tea set. He is definitely more excitied about all of the food she throws off her tray, but he gave it a good chomp. Unfortunately it was a good enough chomp to break her bowl........ Sydney spends much of her day crawling on Toby, attempting to throw his toys, dropping snacks for him, pulling on his ears and fur, (I feel his pain)and chasing him around the house. The poor guy has a lot of years of this ahead of him..... Sorry Toby!!!


Pumpkin pajama's- Check
Pumpkin from our garden- Check
Fall weather- Check
Are you sure it isn't time for fall??


Sydney is all about reading books these days. This book about pumpkins is one of her favorites!!! Thanks Aunt Jen! We did start the fall decorating this weekend, but David decided that it was too early to go and buy pumpkins... Go Figure!!! The poor kid doesn't even have a chance does she???

The Sheldons

4 comments:

The Dukes' Family said...

Well, you beat me to it...I would have decorated for fall this weekend but I was too busy canning pears! You are welcome for the book Syd! There will be more where that came from...my favorite gift to give is books! Must be the literacy teacher in me still :) Where is your fall blog background, Amy???!!!

Jill@Barnes Yard said...

No way! It's not possible a little stinker could come from your loins! Love it! What a little cutie in the pumpkin jammies :)
-Jill
PS I'm still waiting for your new and improved header...

Lindsey said...

Cute post Amy! I'm with you and am gung-ho ready for fall! Except it's supposed to be close to 90 this week!! I love the pics of Sydney with Toby and in her Halloween pj's! I am really looking forward to having those same moments with Dylan! (I've already bought a costume for him!)

Motherhood suits you very well, Sydney is a lucky girl! :)

Anxiously waiting,
Lindsey

Jill@Barnes Yard said...

Ohhhh lovin' the new header!!