Thursday, October 23, 2008

I've done it......





I probably take at least one or two video clips of Sydney every day in hopes of capturing a smile or a coo, and nothing. Well today I hit the jackpot!!!


Aunt Jen thought she might be ready to sit in the Bumbo chair yesterday!!! I pulled it out of the closet and thought "No way is her cute little behind going to fill up this chair"........

"Her neck is prettys strong, but it can't be ready for this!!!" Well she is ready!!! She turned her little head from side to side taking things in from a whole new perspective. Toby is excitied because he dosen't have to bend over so far to give her a good lick!!! It is both exciting and sad to see our little girl growing up so fast!!!

I bet you're wondering where the stinkin video is...... Well I tried loading it 5 times for over 30 minutes each, and nothing. All of my work was in vain!! Guess you will have to settle for the cute picture and I will keep trying to get the video to load!!!



No comments: