Saturday, August 16, 2008

Breast Pumps and Wet Wipes!!!







Newly aquired Mom Skills:

Night Vision- Very important for navigating the dark hallway to the nursery, and trying not to step on Toby who has decided that he should sleep right under Sydney's cradle. I think he may feel slighted because we had to relocate his bed to the other side of the room.

The Sway- The constant rocking motion that I involuntarily do 24 hrs a day. It's a lot like being on a boat, only I haven't experienced motion sickness. I have dramamine on hand in case this becomes an issue

Taskmaster- I am constantly thinking of all of the things that I need to get done in a day, and rarely getting around to any of them. Apparently nesting phase is far from over.....

Swadler Extrodinare- Thanks Jen for an amazing swaddle technique. Our little Houdini sometimes manages to break an arm free, but I have no idea how!!!

Photographer - We had hoped to find a way to attach a camera to Sydney, kind of like a pacifer to capture all of the firsts, but still haven't quite figured out how to do it. We definitely won't be sticking it in her diaper as she fills it constantly.
We each have a quota of 14 photos a day that we have to meet

Numbchuck Enthusiast
- Brent and Jen and Kym please it is my "last pregnant wish" that you watch Napoleon Dynamite!!! Let it be said that David had to humor several "last pregnant wishes".

Here are some more photo's of our beautiful little girl! Hope you all are well and surviving this little heat wave!!!

God Bless
The Sheldon's

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Sydney is SO precious. Congrats, you guys. I can't wait until Sydney and Caden can play.
xxoo, Missy

Melissa said...

Okay, I'm ready for more pictures, mama!!!! Miss you guys...